Wondering how caffeine and calm, poured into the same coffee cup can help you mindfully
meditate? This blog offers a bit of Zen philosophy and shows how you can bring your inner nature
into all your everyday experiences--to mindfully meditate through the ups and downs of life.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Coffee Question

How do you meditate?

Holding a steaming mug of coffee while breathing in the ethereal essence and aroma of the coffee?

Sitting quietly, clearing your mind of all thoughts?

Creatively visualizing on a pleasant image?

Actively journeying within your mind and traveling through the thoughts and images that arise?

There are so many ways to meditate. How do you like to meditate?

2 comments:

Kitten said...

I have to have peace and quiet when I meditate. I don't chant, I don't listen to music; I just let my thoughts wander as they may until I feel complete calm.

giardigno65 said...

hot coffee, black, sweet
reassures the soul
you let go